ATJ Board Meeting Schedule
The Access to Justice Board meets about once a month. View the 2019-2020 meeting schedule.
Due to social distancing guidelines, the Access to Justice is will meet remotely via videoconference until further notice. Instructions to join each meeting will be posted here approximately one week before the meeting.
Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings.
For questions about a meeting, please contact email@example.com.
ATJ Board Meeting Materials
You can access the Board meeting materials by checking back here approximately one week before the Board meeting or by signing up for the ATJ Community List Serve.
The ATJ Community List Serve is used to not only distribute the Access to Justice Board’s meeting materials but also share information about events, job openings, advocacy updates and more among the Alliance for Equal Justice. To subscribe to this list serve, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about the list serve protocols.
ATJ Board Meeting Recordings
View the most recent ATJ Board meeting here.
May 1, 2020 ATJ Board Meeting
May 1, 2020 Agenda
- Welcome and Introductions – Sal Mungia
- April Board Meeting Minutes – Sal Mungia
- COVID-19 Update re: Healthcare – Janet Varon, Northwest Health Law Advocates
- COVID Impacts on the Following Client Communities
- Youth – Annie Lee, TeamChild, and Erin Lovell, Legal Counsel for Youth and Children (LCYC)
- LGBTQ – Denise Diskin, QLaw Foundation (see PowerPoint)
- Nonprofits – Jodi Nishioka, Communities Rising (see PowerPoint)
- Farmworkers – Merf Ehman, Columbia Legal Services
- Native Americans – Jon Yogi, Northwest Justice Project’s Native American Unit, and Therese Norton, Northwest Justice Project Bellingham (see PowerPoint)
- Equal Justice Coalition Update – Will Livesley-O’Neill
- Funding Reports
- Federal – Cesar Torres, Northwest Justice Project
- State – Jim Bamberger, Office of Civil Legal Aid
- Legal Foundation of Washington – Caitlin Davis
- Campaign for Equal Justice – Melinda Mann
- Other Updates and Announcements