ATJ Board Meeting Schedule
The Access to Justice Board meets about once a month. View the 2019-2020 meeting schedule.
Due to social distancing guidelines, the Access to Justice is will meet remotely via videoconference until further notice. Instructions to join each meeting will be posted here approximately one week before the meeting.
Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings.
For questions about a meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATJ Board Meeting Materials
You can access the Board meeting materials by checking back here approximately one week before the Board meeting or by signing up for the ATJ Community List Serve.
The ATJ Community List Serve is used to not only distribute the Access to Justice Board’s meeting materials but also share information about events, job openings, advocacy updates and more among the Alliance for Equal Justice. To subscribe to this list serve, please email email@example.com. Learn more about the list serve protocols.
ATJ Board Meeting Recordings
View the most recent ATJ Board meeting here. Past Board meetings can be found on our YouTube channel here.
August 14, 2020 ATJ Board Meeting
August 14, 2020 Agenda
- Welcome and Introductions
2. May Board Meeting Minutes
3. Delivery System Committee Undocumented Workgroup Update
4. Technology Committee Update (letter in response to LLLT sunset decision; letter of support for JISC Rule 13 amendments; technology tools for eviction issues during Covid-19; updated ATJ Technology Principles)
5. Covid-19 Updates from Alliance Providers: Resolution Washington
6. Liaison Reports
7. Equal Justice Coalition Update
8. Funding Reports (federal; state; Legal Foundation of WA; Campaign for Equal Justice)
9. Other Updates and Announcements