ATJ Board Meeting Schedule
The Access to Justice Board meets about once a month. View the 2020-2021 meeting schedule.
Due to social distancing guidelines, the Access to Justice is will meet remotely via videoconference until further notice. Instructions to join each meeting will be posted here approximately one week before the meeting.
Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings.
For questions about a meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATJ Board Meeting Materials
You can access the Board meeting materials by checking back here approximately one week before the Board meeting or by signing up for the ATJ Community List Serve.
The ATJ Community List Serve is used to not only distribute the Access to Justice Board’s meeting materials but also share information about events, job openings, advocacy updates and more among the Alliance for Equal Justice. To subscribe to this list serve, please email email@example.com. Learn more about the list serve protocols.
The Board’s meeting support materials include a Decision-Making Framework, a summary of Robert’s Rules, and Community Engagements.
ATJ Board Meeting Recordings
View the most recent ATJ Board meeting here. Past Board meetings can be found on our YouTube channel here.
December 18, 2020 ATJ Board Meeting
December 18, 2020 Agenda
- Welcome and Introductions
2. November Minutes
3. ATJ Conference Planning Update
4. Updates From Alliance Providers: Columbia Legal Services
5. Eviction Prevention Services
6. Updates from Alliance Providers: Housing Justice Project
7. Liaison Reports
8. Equal Justice Coalition Update
9. Funding Reports (federal; state; Legal Foundation of WA; Campaign for Equal Justice)
10. Updates from Alliance Providers: Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
11. Other Updates and Announcements