ATJ Board Meeting Schedule
The Access to Justice Board meets about once a month. View the 2020-2021 meeting schedule.
Due to social distancing guidelines, the Access to Justice is will meet remotely via videoconference until further notice. Instructions to join each meeting will be posted here approximately one week before the meeting.
Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings.
For questions about a meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATJ Board Meeting Materials
You can access the Board meeting materials by checking back here approximately one week before the Board meeting or by signing up for the ATJ Community List Serve.
The ATJ Community List Serve is used to not only distribute the Access to Justice Board’s meeting materials but also share information about events, job openings, advocacy updates and more among the Alliance for Equal Justice. To subscribe to this list serve, please email email@example.com. Learn more about the list serve protocols.
ATJ Board Meeting Recordings
View the most recent ATJ Board meeting here. Past Board meetings can be found on our YouTube channel here.
October 23, 2020 ATJ Board Meeting
October 23, 2020 Agenda
- Welcome and Introductions
- September Minutes and Corrected August Board Meeting Minutes
- Racial Justice Forum Planning Update
- ATJ Conference Planning Update
- Eviction Prevention Services
- Updates from Alliance Providers: Tenant Law Center
- JustLead WA Equity Toolkit 2.0
- Liaison Reports
- Equal Justice Coalition Update
- Funding Reports (federal; state; Legal Foundation of WA; Campaign for Equal Justice)
- Other Updates and Announcements