Seattle Domestic Workers Ordinance: What You Need to Know
When: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 noon to 1:00 p.m. PDT
Where: A Zoom webinar link will be sent via confirmation email and again the morning of the event.
Questions: If you have any questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com.
This program will address the following topics:
- The history of the exclusion of domestic workers from labor laws
- The worker led-campaign for the Seattle Domestic Worker Ordinance
- Overview and significance of Seattle’s Domestic Worker Ordinance
- Enforcement issues and challenges
- Best practices and resources for creating a safe and fair domestic worker workplace (generally and during Covid-19)
- Your questions and how you can get involved
We will apply for CLE credit for this presentation.
Sponsored by: Stoel Rives