WCPC Poverty and Public Policy Webinar
Date(s) - 01/07/2021
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Poverty and Hardship in Washington State: A Mid-Pandemic Update
This webinar will include presentations on up-to-date estimates on poverty and material hardship in Washington State, followed by a discussion about how these trends are playing out across the state. Panelists will consider how policies and programs have responded to Washingtonians’ increased needs and what further measures are needed.
• Zach Parolin, Research Scientist, Columbia University
• Lori Pfingst, Senior Director, Economic Services Administration, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
• Drayton Jackson, Co-Chair, Governor Inslee’s Poverty Reduction Work Group
• Vanessa Gaston, Director at Clark County Community Services and Board Chair, Washington State Community Action Partnership
• Moderator: Jennie Romich, Professor, University of Washington/WCPC
We hope you can join us.
Registration is required. Please register HERE by 1/6/21.